Voting

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tutu Hairbow Holder

 I have just finished the cutest project.  This design (the tutu bodice) is from www.embroiderygarden.com.  It is a completely done in the hoop project for a 5x7 hoop.  After you finish the bodice, simply add strips of tulle and ribbons and decorate to suite your taste.  If you google tutu hair bow holders you will find a huge amount of pictures and ideas.  I used what I had on hand to make this one but took a quick trip to the store today to get some fun things to do with some more.  In this file she also includes perfect, easy to follow directions complete with pictures.  I had wanted one of these for my granddaughters for a while now but if you look at them, you'll find they can be pricey.  I found them from $12.99 up to $60.00 on etsy.  This design is only $10.00 and the possibilities are endless.  Some that I have looked at are made from wood and some are made from foamcore board, but I couldn't imagine cutting these out.  You will get a template with the design and a  complete list of all materials you will need.  The back is just as finished and pretty as the front.  Any little girl would love having one of her very own I would imagine.    I am not connected with Embroidery Garden in any way, but I sure am a happy customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment