Voting

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Reading

I am still trying to heal from the ear infection and its going too slow for my taste! They are better but not well.
I am reading the Sue Grafton book pictured and I have enjoyed it so much. I haven't read the whole series but the ones I have caught have been worthwhile to me. I love James Patterson and have read a couple of his recently. I also enjoy Lisa Jackson books, they keep you on the edge of your seat most times and I am anxiously awaiting the new one by Janet Evanovich. Her Stephanie Plum series is so funny and lighthearted! I normally read a few pages each evening but have read more lately because I just didn't feel like doing anything else!
I am having an issue with my blog. I have comments left from a foreign source and it seems to want to translate to a sex video??? Anyway, if anyone can tell me how to block or avoid these things I sure would appreciate it! I am not sure how that happened but I do want to stop it!
I hope you all are enjoying your summer....well, almost summer, here in Mississippi its hot and muggy so its SUMMER! We have been most blessed with frequent rains so far and at times too much!
Until next time, may God bless you and yours and keep us all from harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment