Voting

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HASH BROWN CASSEROLE

This is a wonderful dish for those potluck dinners that come along...

HASH BROWN CASSEROLE

1 (12 oz) pkg. shredded hashbrown potatoes (frozen)
1 (12 oz) pkg. grated cheddar cheese
1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
1/2 cup melted margarine
1 can Campbells's cream of potato soup (nondiluted)
salt and pepper to taste

Defrost hash browns, mix all ingredients together and put in a greased baking dish. Top with 2 cups crushed corn flakes with 1/4 cup melted margarine. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Watch carefully that the top does not get too brown, if it is browning too much cover with foil and continue baking.

Today is one of those days I really do need to concentrate on some of my blessings...you know how days come that you have your pity party and don't want to do anything but pout!!! I know I am blessed beyond measure and I will shape myself up and be thankful as God means for me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment