Voting

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Basic Pillowcase Dress « Designsbysick.com Embroidery Articles


Basic Pillowcase Dress « Designsbysick.com Embroidery Articles

Here's a tutorial for a fun and simple project for little girls. I have intentions of making some of these for my great-niece and her new little sister coming in October. Of course I will make one for Butter Bean if its a girl! If you search the web you can find different tutorials for these and for some wonderful inspiration just go to ebay and search pillowcase dresses for lots of different views and fabric combinations.
Thankful today for having a quiet morning and time to relax before the day starts. I am enjoying reading some blogs and email and sipping my coffee! I need to get on with the day now and get some things done so that when Casey leaves on Saturday I can get to the sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment