Voting

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mandy's Shower Gift

I finally have a picture of one of the baby gifts I have gotten done. This is outfit I bought and made matching burp cloths. The burp cloths are diapers with a ribbon attached to one and pastel rickrack attached to the other. I bought the elephant designs on Embroidery Library a few months back and the face on the one came from Band to Bows and I added the wording with a program I have called Monogram Wizard. I think having them coordinate make a "boutique" gift look. They haven't chosen a name for the little girl yet and the shower is this week so these don't have a name on them.
I just have to brag a moment today and praise God for my wonderful neighbors! I have lived here nearly 33 years and I am surrounded by wonderful and loving folks, some family and all families of the heart. They never bother me but if I call on someone for help, they are right there ready and willing. Steve and I were just discussing this the other night, what a blessing all our neighbors are! Each of us watch out for the other!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute gift. I know she will love getting it. :) I love seeing all your creativity.

    ReplyDelete